Rakhi symbolizes the spirit of Menhood, friendship and the heart achingly beautiful relationship between a Brother and sister.This Rakhi being traditionally designed and handcrafted, fine design, pattern and color tone may vary slightly from that shown in the image. Madhuvan Jewels Rakhis made with auspicious material like Mauli and woven with Rudraksh, moti, seap, kowdi, kundan, Zardosi, etc. Our Beautiful collection have handcrafted Rakhis made from Silver, natural Sandalwood beads, American diamonds, Pure natural Rudraksh, enamel work, golden beads, cut glass and crystals, Mauli, Zardosi, Zari and resham work, beautiful kundans, peacock feathers, precious and semi precious stones with fresh water pearls in many shades.
- Gift your brother this wonderful and fabulous looking rakhi on this Rakshabandhan and express your love in the most amazing way.
- Comes with small Plate of Roli Chawal & Best Wishes Greeting Card in best packaging
- High Quality Material Used. The designer patterns in the aesthetic style with shimmering glimpse highlights the true beauty of this traditional thread.
- Package Contains : 10 Rakhi, 1 Packet Roli Chawal & 1 Best Wishes Greeting card.
- Send Love To Your Brother With Via Tonkwalas. Acknowledge Your Love For Your Brother By Sending This Beautiful “RAKHI” With A Promise That Your Bond With Him Will Grow Stronger With Each Passing Moment.
Buy Now Price : 170 (₹)
Special offers and product promotions
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100. Applicable only on your first cashless order on Amazon.in. Offer period Aug 4th to Aug 13th. Pay using card, netbanking, UPI, Amazon Pay balance. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Pay with BHIM UPI, Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50. Minimum order value should be Rs. 100. Offer period July 31st to August 13th. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance with 15 calendar days from purchase Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
|Item Length||5 Inches|
|Ring Size||Free Size|